Thank you so much to Becky over at Bringing up the Berneys for the nomination, I’m loving reading her posts so make sure you check out her blog!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award? Well, it’s a chance for bloggers to get to know one another, and for readers to find out more about that blogger too! It was created by the lovely Okoto Enigma.
—- The Rules —-
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award & provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about me:
- I love music, all types: pop, folk, country, rap, classical EVERYTHING and wish I could sing.
- I would much rather night in, on the sofa with my husband in my trackies, than a night out.
- I love food, especially when I don’t have to cook it and wash up afterwards!
Becky’s Five Questions:
- What made you decide to get into blogging – and what’s kept you going?
I was looking for a hobby, I’d just started back at work but for only 10 hours a week and I wanted something I could that didn’t involve housework while Samuel napped, and id tried crochet and I was rubbish, although it is still on my to-do list to learn! I thought blogging would be a great way to document our family life and my son as he grows, and i love helping people, so the thought that through writing I could possibly help even just one person to feel that that aren’t alone spurred me on to give it a go!
2. What three things couldn’t you live without and why?
This might sounds a bit cheesy but my boys: Hubby- Adam, and my beautiful son’s Samuel: 2 (at the end of may when did that happen??!) and Elijah: 5 weeks old, they are my absolute world and I would be nothing without them.
3. Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a morning person, I like to get up and get going. I’m rubbish in the evening I just fall asleep on the sofa.
4. What and where would your dream holiday be?
My dream holiday would be a safari, I love animals and to be able to visit Africa would be amazing.
5. Pizza Hut or Dominos?
Dominos – without a doubt, it reminds me of nights out with our friends Laura and James before we had children, we would always order a load of pizzas when we got in at silly o’clock in the morning.
My Five Questions to You:
- If you were stranded on a island what is the one item you would miss the most?
- Do you prefer the city or the country?
- What was the make of your first car?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Would you rather go a day with out your mobile or a day without food?
My best/favourite post: What a difference another baby makes